My Crew

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Let's Make a Deal

One great thing about living in the Bible Belt during the summer is you are guaranteed a few weeks of vacation bible school for the kids. I have been able to drop my kids of at a local church for about 3 hours every day. They feed them, do a craft, play some games, and teach them a bible verse or bible story every day. Plus Mommy gets a little much needed free time to herself. This week my children have been going to a local churches VBS with the theme GO GAMES! Each night the the kids participate in different games. Last night mu oldest, Hunter, was a contestant on LET'S MAKE A DEAL! Of course he never heard of the game. His first prize was $1. He traded it for a bag of candy. He traded the bag of candy for door number 5 . . . a ROLL OF TOILET PAPER! He face turned bright red. (They let him have the bag of candy.)

When the kids got home they told me all about it. Then they asked about LET'S MAKE A DEAL. They of course had never heard of the game. (A lot of the adults had not either.) So we decided to YOUTUBE it. They were on the floor laughing. Check out the cars that were given away.



1 comment:

Housewife Savant said...

Stopping by from SITS.
Some people say that, and nothing more.
Do they READ the posts? IDK, but I read several of yourn, and I HAVE to comment here!

I can imagine what your little ones thought of LMAD.
The crazy contestants, Monty's bad suits, the avacado green appliances, and YES; th UG-LEE cars.

My oldest dau Tivos LMAD for some harmless, wholesome TV when we visit.
Laughing is a certainty.