My Crew

Monday, March 9, 2009

Petition against Chris Brown

On my way to the store this morning I heard the DJ talk about Chris Brown's myspace page. He is asking kids to please vote for him and his song for Nickelodeon's Kids Choice Awards. This on the same day he is expected in court for resent allegations. This makes me think he doesn't fully get what he is being charged with. How dare he ask our children to vote for him when he has lost all our trust. He is not the kind of man I want my children looking up to. I don't want my boys thinking this is how you treat a girl and I don't want my daughter to think its okay for someone to treat her this way. If you agree with me go to the link below and sign a petition to MTV to remove Chris Brown from the nominations!

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/petition-sign.cgi?cbrh1968

No comments: