My Crew

Monday, March 16, 2009

My Husband takes a Detour


My husband was on the way to the store when he took a detour to his friends house. While at his friend's house they decided to go to an animal auction. ("What else are you going to do on a rainy Saturday night," he said.) A couple hours later he walks through the door and hands me a baby white rabbit. What! Who is this for? He said our little girl had been asking for a baby rabbit so he got her one.


After the shock wore off I realized the bunny was very cute and so soft. But did I mention we already have a bunny and 8 (yes 8) dogs. Six of which are rabbit hunting dogs. Did I also mention that you can't tell the sex of a rabbit until they are about 3 months old, but they start breeding at about 2 1/2 months old. So I guess we will be keeping the 2 bunnies separated until further notice. I think we will also be keeping this new one, named Cotton, inside. I heard you can train them to use a liter box. I will let you know how that goes.

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

OOOHHHHH have him go get me one!! i want a bunny. i have asked Joe like a million times.

also, i think your hubby has an animal addiction, we should get him some help :)