My Crew

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Children's Resale

Today I got some GREAT deals on children's clothes. Well actually only my little girl got clothes because there were no cute girls clothes. But that is a completely different blog to be done on a completely different day.

Twice a year my little ole home town does a children's clothing resale. People all over town bring their clothes with little price tags on it to sell. Three days later you pick up your check.

Well I wasn't going to miss out on some great deals. And great deals I did find. i got three pairs of shoes, 4 shirts, 5 dresses including a Christmas smocked dress, and two sweaters all for $60. I was happy.

To top things off I made $128 selling my kids old stuff! What a great time!

















1 comment:

Angelina said...

sounds like a great idea....